Saturday, June 4, 2011

Whatever...


Have you heard of Whatever (the blog)? It's the home of many amazing photographs, lots of fun craft ideas and recipes, and all kinds of interesting things that Meg has to say.
I love getting glimpses of her home- it just looks like a fun place to be. She has several wonderful vintage pieces mixed in with her decor, and of course I love that. Look at this summer list. What a neat idea...and aren't those chairs below it great?

I may have mentioned a time or two that I love seeing where items from my shop end up...LOVE it. Meg recently purchased this number 5 sign from the shop, and I was so thrilled to see it in place. Do you see it- just to the left of all of the fun going on in this picture?
PS- If you need a "4" like Meg's "5", well then here you go.
Also...bellalulu vintage now has a facebook page HERE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They say using "Whatever" is a disparaging remark to make to someone, so I try and avoid using it. The other day I was drinking a cup of Kona coffee I had just brewed using my k cup filter and some kona beans when my 18 month old grand daughter said "whatever" to me when I told her NO.

burlap+blue said...

Oh wow! This blog is an amazing find! Thanks so much for sharing:) Just discovered your shop/blog and love your style!! xoxo