Thursday, October 9, 2008

Things with Faces

I've always had a thing for vintage things with faces. Whether they be animals, statues, dolls, or even doll heads (see above), sometimes they just need to come home with me.
My mom knew I would love these, but she found them after they had already been sold. They were sold on Raised in Cotton, a neat online vintage shop. I do love them, and in fact, I have to keep going back to look at the picture and reminding myself that they are already sold.
They haunt me- not in a spooky beheaded doll kind of way (as one might think), but in a "why didn't I find them first" kind of way. Weird, I know.
I like weird things.
In fact, my Etsy shop is full of things with faces since I can't keep them all. And PS, I'm adding one new thing to my shop every day in October!

No comments: